Skip The Usual Bouquet, Here's A Better Way To Show Your Love
This year, forget the traditional bouquets and chocolate boxes.
Get your special someone something to grow their love with - an Oak & Spore Pink Oyster Mushroom Kit!
Our ready-to-fruit Pink Oyster mushroom grow kits are cultivated in our sustainable mushroom farm in Canterbury. We only use the finest grains and by-products sourced in New Zealand to craft high quality farm blocks that produce fresh, umami-rich gourmet mushrooms.
We’d never compromise on quality, especially when it comes to an occasion like Valentines Day!
In three easy steps, you can harvest up to 800 grams of ready to cook Pink Oyster mushrooms. Known for its hints of seafood and rich meaty taste, Pink Oyster mushroom or “bacon mushroom” has become an ultimate favorite ingredient in gourmets and various cuisines.
Just like love, these mushrooms will bloom with time and care. Growing these mushrooms will be an adventure and an experience like no other. And, unlike flowers, these mushrooms won’t wilt away any time soon. In fact, they sometimes grow stronger with time (our customers have reported up to five flushes of mushrooms!)
What Makes Pink Oyster Mushrooms The Perfect Valentine's Gift?
- They're easy to maintain; even your non-green-thumb lover will be able to get the hang of it!
- Once they’re in full bloom, you get to enjoy the delicious bacon-like flavour of Pink Oyster mushrooms over an ever romantic dinner.
- In three easy steps, you can harvest up to 800 grams of fresh, umami-rich gourmet mushrooms - no complex process or rigorous sterilisation needed!
- They’re also a great activity to do together; you can both have fun and bond in the process.
- They're as pretty as a bouquet of roses and will last much longer too.
- You can have fun experimenting with various recipes, from mushroom pasta to creamy mushroom soups.
Here’s what a few of our Oak & Spore customers have to say about their Pink Oyster kits: